Sunday, October 15, 2006

Pizza Hut


I had it delivered (see story below). After my disapointment with Dominoes i tried Pizza Hut. I was pleased to find that they are currently having their "Five Bucks" deal. The first pizza is regular price then the next three are only five dollars each. So I ordered four. Their pizza is pretty good. There is a lot of flavour which is nice, my only concern about the food is it is pretty greassy. That may not necesarily be a turn off though to some customers. Pizza Hut's pizza is also especially good for cold or re-heated pizza, I would have to say that they win top prize for the leftover pizza category.
I did not like the wait time though for the delivery. It took an hour to get the pizza. I guess that is standard too. I was told during the phone call that it would take half an hour to forty five minutes to send it out, then the driving time (which due to the neverending construction could take hours itself).

1 comment:

Robert Runté said...

Have fun with Pizza Hut delivery guy -- insist you ordered a Coke, not a Pepsi!

(Did you know Pizza Hut was started by Pepsi because coke had so tied up the resturant business the only way to place Pepsi in a chain was to start one...)